Friday, June 02, 2006

Chuck Taylor's & 501's

As I approach 40, well it's a few years away still, I find myself reminiscing about the "good old days". You know when I listened to CKXL on my clock radio well into the wee hours of the night waiting for that one special song, when a Lada Niva was a new vehicle, and when we were all freaked out by the Cold War.

Well times are much different now, not worse mind you I would argue much better! And with kids of my own I am able to see how my perceptions of the world, and my reactions to things, shape their own perceptions and help, or hurt in forming their own opinions. It's both a huge responsibility and and exciting adventure all wrapped into one.

For those of you who remember the 80's, I leave you with this great link. Be advised it's a time-waster!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul - just throught I'd browse and thought this one was a hoot! So true - the '80's were definitely an era to remember (well most of it).
Hope the kids are great and would love to see some pics - please email me some when you have time.
Take care, and 'hi' to Lisa!
/Beth