Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Ahhh Summer

Well I've been on hiatus for a few weeks from the blog, enjoying a much needed family summer holiday on Vancouver Island. It is a truly spectacular place to visit, one that every person with a love for the outdoors should venture to discover.

After finishing an intensive two-year MBA at the Haskayne School of Business, endlessly plowing through textbooks and sinking in cases, the last thing I thought I would do is read. To my suprise I have just devoured books of all kinds since the trip to South America. I have a few that I'd like to write some comments on so I will do that over the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pauly!
Glad to hear that you are getting some valuable R&R! Where was this fabulous photo taken? It's totally serene.............