Friday, April 29, 2005

Off to South America


Statue in Rio de Janeiro
Originally uploaded by PBryden.
Well I am off to Brazil & Chile on Sunday and looking forward to the trip in a big way. The excursion is the culmination of my MBA program and part of my International Business class. Our group is a little on the large size for traveling, 40 people, but the school has done a great job of organizing things for us to do there and all should be fun.

Stay tuned to this blog and my Flickr.com account and I will try to keep you updated on my trip.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just testing the comments here.

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I look forward to reading your insights on doing business in South America.

Anonymous said...

hey, here it is wednesday night and still no updates to your blog. does that mean you're having just TOO MUCH fun...or that there's spotty internet access in south america?

r!